Attend this live to gain valuable insights from seed to sale and learn how the Cannabis Authenticity and Purity Standard certification program can:
- Verify GMP & GAP compliance to domestic and international regulatory requirements
- Scientifically identify and register your genetic assets as intellectual property
- Verify product authenticity and consistency to drive new global business opportunities
- Use the CAPS certification trademark to enhance brand trust with consumers
- Improve operational efficiencies, reduce risk of failure, and protect brand reputation
This voluntary global certification program is tailored specifically for the developing legalized cannabis and hemp industries. It has been designed to help differentiate and protect brands in a rapidly evolving marketplace by applying globally recognized, ISO risk-based management systems coupled with leading edge genetic, chemical and metabolomic biotechnologies.